Food safety officials inspected a popular eatery in Chennai after receiving complaints of food poisoning. To his surprise, one of the officials found a plastic bag in a huge container full of sambar. Upon receiving food poisoning complaints from customers, food safety officials conducted raids on a popular Chettinad restaurant in Chennai. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) were shocked by what transpired during their surprise inspection of the kitchen. As one of the officials started checking the huge vessels containing curries and sambar in the kitchen, he found a plastic bag in one of the containers. Food safety officials find plastic in sambar in Chennai eatery. A video of the official pulling out the plastic bag is now going viral.
top of page
bottom of page